Commercial Manager (12-month maternity leave cover)
AT GLOBAL FASHION AGENDA
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Start date: 1 December 2020
Global Fashion Agenda (GFA) is looking for an experienced Commercial Manager from 1 December 2020 to continue expanding the commercial element of GFA – the leading forum for industry collaboration on fashion sustainability – and Copenhagen Fashion Summit.
This is a 12-month maternity leave cover position.
• Build and nurture sponsor relationships in order to continue growing the organisation
• Manage details of contractual obligations across teams – such as payment schedules, communication plans and delivering on event production elements
• Oversee and manage ticket sales and registrations for Copenhagen Fashion Summit
• Manage and continue rollout of CRM system across the organisation
• Help plan and push marketing endeavours to meet business objectives and KPIs
GFA’s impact is increasing, so we are seeking a highly driven and ambitious colleague to join us on the next chapter of our journey. As Commercial Manager, you will join an agile team within GFA’s Global Partnerships team. You will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
Profile and professional skills
• 3-7 years of experience working in a professional environment (we will consider all credentials, and do not have a strict requirement for Master’s degree, for example)
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point)
• Fluency in English with exceptional writing and communications skills
• Direct stakeholder and people management experience
• Comfortable presenting and speaking to executive management
• Excellent project management, leadership and collaborative skills
• Demonstrated ability to adapt quickly to changes in priorities and remain productive under pressure is required with a proactive mindset
• Interest in working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and team-oriented work environment
About Global Fashion Agenda
Global Fashion Agenda is the leading forum on sustainability in fashion focusing on industry collaboration and public-private cooperation. As a non-profit organisation, we mobilise and guide the fashion industry to take bold action on sustainability. Global Fashion Agenda is behind the CEO Agenda annual publication as well as Copenhagen Fashion Summit, the leading business event on sustainability in fashion, which has been driving this movement for over a decade. In partnership with our Strategic Partners ASOS, BESTSELLER, H&M Group, Kering, Li & Fung, Nike, PVH Corp., Sustainable Apparel Coalition and Target, we spearhead the fashion industry’s journey towards a more sustainable future. For more information, visit globalfashionagenda.com.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and short motivation letter (max. 400 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Application deadline is 30 October with interviews being conducted the following weeks.
As Global Fashion Agenda is committed to diversity and inclusion, we strongly encourage all applicants regardless of age, race, nationality, sexual orientation, disability, sex and gender identity, religion or political affiliation to apply for vacancies. We’re committed to secure an inclusive work environment characterised by a respect for all people so everyone feels free to openly share their input and ideas.